Congratulations on being admitted to the Summer Scholars Program!
In order to confirm your space in your preferred academic program, you will need to submit a nonrefundable confirmation deposit of $500 within ten (10) business days of receiving notification of acceptance.
How to pay your deposit by credit card:
1. Select SSP-200 Summer Scholars Program Deposit
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and select the deposit for $500 (SSP-200) and select “ENROLL NOW.”
- Log into EdMiami with the same credentials you created when paying the application fee.
If you remember your login email, but not your password, you can select the "forgot password" link to reset your account. If you cannot remember your login credentials, please email email@example.com.
2. Verify Personal Information
- Select “Check Out Now”
- Verify and update your personal information. Please DO NOT change any value you see in the UMID field. When your information is verified select “Submit.”
- Select “Check Out Now” and your screen will reroute to the payment portal.
3. Enter Credit Card and Billing Information
- Enter the information requested on this screen and select “Continue.”
- When your credit card payment is authorized you will be forwarded to a “Thank You” page.
- A confirmation/receipt will be sent to your email.
Partial Payments cannot be made through this portal. Partial payments can only be accepted in the form of checks or money orders made payable to the “University of Miami.”
Students may also pay the deposit and final fees using a wire transfer.
If a wire transfer or partial payments is the preferred payment option, please contact the Summer Scholars Program office at 305-284-5078, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take note of the Cancellation and Refund policy for this program