OSW-200 Online Screenwriting
10 weeks to include:
- Develop/write/rewrite first act of a feature-length screenplay
- Character bios of principle characters
- Step outline of the 3 acts
- Prose outline of the story
- Business of screenwriting
- Invasion of privacy
- Law of defamation
- State of the market today
- One hour telephone conversation/week at a mutually convenient time
- Support for beginning to advanced screenwriters
Final Draft 8
- Bowles, Stephen & Zorn, Peter, The Screenwriter's Manual (available in University Bookstore).
- Lazarus, Tom, The Secrets of Film Writing, St. Martin's P., 2001.
- Additional materials supplied by instructor
This course is available as part of the following:
Learn to write a screenplay, or further develop one you already have with Dr. Paul Lazarus.