Have you ever thought there’s a terrific screenplay in your head? Do you know you have the ideas but lack only the experience to get them down in screenplay form? Have you always wanted to get expert feedback that helped shape your idea into a marketable finished product? Do you wish you had the knowledge about the fast-changing landscape of Hollywood today? Now all of this can be achieved online, on your time schedule. Professor Lazarus, a long-time Hollywood veteran will work one-on-one to assist you in planning, outlining and commencing your feature-length screenplay.
Professor Lazarus is a graduate of Yale University Law School. He has practiced law, worked as a talent agent, run four motion picture studios, produced major motion pictures, served as Film Commissioner for the state of New Mexico and served as Program Director for the Film Program of the University of Miami’s School of Communication.
10 weeks to include:
- Develop/write/rewrite first act of a feature-length screenplay
- Character bios of principle characters
- Step outline of the 3 acts
- Log line and prose treatment of the story
- Business of screenwriting
- Invasion of privacy
- Law of defamation
- State of the market today
- Telephone conferences with Professor Lazarus, as needed
- Support for beginning to advanced screenwriters
Required Software: Final Draft 8
- Snyder, Blake. Michael Weise Prods, 2005