Congratulations on being admitted to the Summer Scholars Program!
Now that you have confirmed your attendance, you will need to pay your remaining program fee balance.
The final fee is due prior to May 9, 2014.
How to pay by credit card:
1. Select SSP-300: Summer Scholars Program – Program Fee
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and select the Summer Scholars Program - Program Fee (SSP-300) and select "ENROLL NOW."
- Log into EdMiami with the same credentials you created when paying the application fee.
If you remember your login email, but not your password, you can select the "forgot password" link to reset your account. If you cannot remember your login credentials, please email email@example.com.
2. Enter the appropriate Coupon Code to pay the balance of your program.
- Enter the appropriate coupon code from the list below (if applicable). Residential students do not enter a coupon code.
- Select “Apply Coupon”
Program Coupon Codes
SSPC – Commuter
SSPDR – UM Employee Residential
SSPDC – UM Employee Commuter
3. Verify Personal Information
- Select “Check Out Now”
- Verify and update your personal information. Please DO NOT change any value you see in the UMID field. When your information is verified select “Submit.”
- Select “Check Out Now” and your screen will reroute to the payment portal.
4. Enter Credit Card and Billing Information
- Enter the information requested on this screen and select “Continue.”
- When your credit card payment is authorized you will be forwarded to a “Thank You” page.
- A confirmation/receipt will be sent to your email.
Partial Payments cannot be made through this portal. Partial payments can only be accepted in the form of checks or money orders made payable to the “University of Miami.”
Students may also pay the deposit and final fees using a wire transfer.
If a wire transfer or partial payments is the preferred payment option, please contact the Summer Scholars Program office at 305-284-5078, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take note of the Cancellation and Refund policy for this program