IEP Application Fee Payment Page
Applying to the IEP is easy! If you are 18 years of age or older, you are eligible to attend the IEP.
- Submit the IEP application.
- Pay the Non-refundable/non-transferable application fee of US $100.00
- PAY NOW: Select the IEP APPLICATION FEE below and click the button below to pay your $100.00 application fee online. If you are a first time user, you will need to register with edMiami.com.
- Also payable by check, credit card authorization form, or wire transfer.
- Attach the following documents:
- Passport-sized photograph for applicant and dependents
- Photocopy of the Passport ID page for applicant and any dependents
- Original bank verification letter. The bank letter must document a minimum deposit of $14,200 for applicants to the 14-week program and $8,000 for applicants to the 6-week program. An additional $4,400 per session is required for each dependent included on the Form 1-20.
- Mail the application to:
University of Miami Intensive English Program
111 Allen Hall
5050 Brunson Drive
Coral Gables, FL 33146-1612
Upon receiving and processing your complete application, we will send your acceptance package and Form I-20 to you by FedEx. You will receive an e-mail with the FedEx tracking number.
Learn more about how to apply to the Intensive English Program at UM here.