Earn your certificate in Human Resource Management at the University of Miami in just 6 months. The comprehensive curriculum works for the newcomer as well as the seasoned pro and is especially valued by the small business owner. Taught by industry-experienced instructors, classes are current, relevant and complete.
The Human Resource Management U-Hour
In the HRM Certificate Program, you ...
- Learn about sexual harassment issues, AIDS policies and compensation
- Practice effective recruitment strategies
- Develop methods to reward and retain employees
- Implement policies that reflect an understanding of legal issues
- Learn real-world solutions
- Acquire balanced perspectives
Benefits to enrolling in HRM Certificate Program:
- Very interactive
- Hands on and practical
- You can complete the program in 6 months
- Provides excellent quality curriculum
- Recognized and supported by the Greater Miami Society for HR Management
- Industry professionals and practitioners -Educated and experience instructors
- Comprehensive curriculum for new and seasoned professionals - from small, mid-size to large business owners
- Information, training and test preparation in one program
This program is offered through the Office of Professional Advancement.