What this workshop will do for you?
- Protect your assets from wild market fluctuations
- Learn how alternative investments like hedge funds, managed futures, real assets and private equity can play an important role
- Analyze, understand and measure how much risk your portfolio is taking when the market is going down.
- Learn to create a portfolio that delivers consistent returns in any environment
- Choose the most cost and tax efficient investment vehicles
- Learn to determine the right time to buy and the right time to sell
- Avoid costly mistakes that many investors make
- Utilize behavioral finance to become a better investor
This workshop is for you if you...
- Have a minimum of $4 million in investable assets
- Want to learn strategies implemented by ultra-high net worth and institutional investors
- Manage large amounts of money, but lack the expertise or can benefit from a fresh perspective
- Have recently experienced a life-changing event
- Have recently sold a business or may do so in the future
Tuition: Registration and course tuition payment must be completed prior to the first class. Tuition is $200 and payment can be made via credit card by phone at (786)766-1051. Tuition includes a course textbook.
There are two workshops per session (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30pm-8:30pm)
For more information on the program, feel free to contact us at:
Office of Professional Advancement